DENTAL CROWNS AND BRIDGES
Restore Your Smile With Dental Crowns in Wilmington, NC
Damaged teeth are a pain, but they don’t have to stay that way. The team at Smith Family Dentistry can install dental crowns and dental bridges to repair damaged teeth and perfect your smile.
- A dental crown, also known as a tooth crown or tooth cap, is a cover that can be used to replace a damaged or worn tooth.
- Crowns cover the entirety of the original tooth, restoring the look and function of your natural teeth.
- Some common uses of dental crowns include:
- Protecting a weak tooth from damage
- Covering a discolored tooth
- Fastening a bridge or covering a dental implant
- Covering a tooth that has undergone a root canal
Professional, Natural-Looking Dental Bridges
- Dental bridges are replacement teeth that rely on the surrounding teeth for support.
- The false tooth bridges the gap between the other teeth.
- Have lost teeth replaced as soon as possible to keep other teeth from shifting.
If you need tooth restoration services or are interested in learning more about dental crowns or dental bridges, contact Smith Family Dentistry.
CONTACT SMITH FAMILY DENTISTRY
Need to schedule an appointment with Dr. Smith? Maybe you just have some questions about our treatment options. Whatever you need we’re happy to help. Fill out our convenient contact form or call our office at (910) 762-5235.